The AT9000 is a general-purpose scanner that reads and authenticates multiple document types quickly, easily, and accurately
High-End Full Page ID Document Scanner
The Thales Gemalto Document Reader AT9000 MK2 is a reliable and convenient full-page document reader in a compact format. It reads and authenticates multiple document types quickly, efficiently, and accurately.
The AT9000 MK2 reads passports, ePassports (BAC, SAC, EAC, PACE-CAM, AA), ID cards, national IDs, visas, military CAC cards and driver’s licenses, 1D and 2D barcodes ((Aztec, DataMatrix, PDF417, QR Code) from printed documents and mobile phones.
The AT9000 MK2 offers maximum flexibility in systems integration and smooth operation and maintenance with:
- Its software development kit provides a smooth migration to a new reader and includes demos, code samples, and utilities.
- It’s one-step scanning with automatic document detection
- It’s “Active video” document detection system that reads in virtually any orientation or angle.
- Anti-glare, true colour, hoodless operation
- USB only power
AT9000 MK2 – RFID, Confirm
- Gemalto Confirm™ Security Laminate validation option
- ePassport RFID option, Dual antennas capable of reading shielded passports
- Multiple document reading and imaging using true-colour image matching
- Anti-Glare technology eliminates image artifacts due to laminate or OVDs
- Multiple wavelength illumination – Visible, Infra Red, Ultra Violet, and Gemalto Confirm™ Security Laminate
- Anywhere placement of ID cards
- Configurable image resolution up to 400 or 720DPI
- OCR data capture of the Machine Readable Zone (MRZ)
- Complete access to OCR data and images captured via Software Development Kit (SDK)
- Access to images in BMP, PNG, or JPEG format
- Hoodless operation in many environments1
- Auto-triggering of document capture – the presence of document is automatically detected
- Rising hinged hood option
- Windows® 7, Windows® 8.1, Windows® 10, macOS and Linux® compatible2
- USB 2.0 high speed compatible
- Integrated USB 2.0 Hub – 2 ports for external peripherals (magnetic stripe reader, 2D barcode gun, etc.)2
- Rugged design, no moving parts, and internally sealed optical chamber to prevent dust ingress
- Carbon (optional) glass coating to help reduce scanning surface scratching
- Powered from a single USB or external power supply