Gemalto CR5400 simultaneously reads both sides of ID cards to protect your business from fraud when you need to quickly and accurately determine whether an ID is genuine.
Double-sided ID Card Reader
The Thales Gemalto CR5400 Double-Sided ID Card Reader simultaneously reads both sides of an ID card quickly. It is an easy way to improve accuracy, automate authentication, reduce human error, and maximise privacy. With the Thales Double-sided ID card Reader CR5400 there is no wrong way when inserting an ID card.
CR5400 checks IDs in double-time, reading both the front and back simultaneously. There’s no wrong way to insert the card into the reader all you need to do is drop it in. Color-coded LED lights provide a real-time status response, and it automatically ejects the card once it has after reading.
Thales has designed the CR5400 with Banks & Financial Institutions, Border Management, Hospitals, Care Facilities & Pharmacies, Hotels & Casinos, Retail Stores, Schools, and Universities in mind.
Double-Sided Card Reader CR5400 – RFID Cradle
- RFID – Cradle offers RFID and magstripe reading or contact smart card
- A simple drop-in action starts the read, the ID can be in any portrait orientation, so no fussing
- Large LED surround clearly shows insertion drop slot
- The card automatically pops up at the end of the read
- Double-sided document imaging for ID1 size documents in 24-bit color
- Configurable image resolution up to 630 DPI
- Multiple wavelength illumination – visible, near-infrared, and UV
- Anti-Glare technology eliminates image artifacts due to laminate or OVDs for more reliable reading and verification
- Automatic card detection and processing
- Windows® 7, Windows® 8.1, Windows® 10, macOS and Linux® compatible
- USB 2.0 high-speed compatible interface
- eID (RFID), MSR, and contact smartcard options are available using an additional cradle
- Rugged and durable design
- Industry-standard ¼ x 20 threaded fittings to hold the ID1 Reader to a mounting device (tripod, kiosk, etc.; cradle option only)