The Thales Gemalto MRZ Swipe Reader CR100 offers the ability to read codeline data from passports, IDs, and other Machine Readable Travel Documents with a simple hand-swipe operation
Small footprint MRZ Swipe Reader
As a compact card reader, Thales Gemalto MRZ Swipe Reader CR100 offers the ability to read 1, 2, and 3 line data from passports, IDs, and other Machine Readable Travel Documents (MRTDs) with a simple hand-swipe operation and requiring minimal training.
Efficient and easy-to-use readers in a small footprint, it can be attached to a cash register, display, or keyboard meaning it can be integrated into small bank counter or cash desk environments, making it ideal for banking, car rental agencies, hotels, and retail as well as Border Management, Law Enforcement, and Transportation.
MRZ Swipe Reader CR100 – 15cm cable
- 15cm cable – Single interface cable
- A low-cost Optical Codeline Reader (OCR) that uses basic MRZ information
- A dependable OCR reader adaptable to a variety of workstations and areas
- Captures data that can be used to populate fields automatically
- USB 2.0 output/USB powered (no power supply), a single interface cable (2m or 15cm options at the time of purchase)
- It reads ALL passports in the world issued after 2005, as well as US Green Cards, visas, etc.
- Bi-directional swiping. Desktop mount for stable, non-slip swiping (optional, user installable)
- Desktop mount for stable, non-slip swiping (optional, user installable)
- Can be attached to an LCD or other device/mounting using 3M™ Dual Lock™ fasteners
- VCOMM interface for Multi-Function Document Reader compatibility (other interfaces available, contact your local Thales sales office)
- Windows® XP SP3 and Windows Vista® compatible, Windows® 7 tested
- Cable exit points are user changeable
- Customers can design bespoke brackets, using dual screw fixing Reading Capability
- ICAO compliant documents in near-infrared (IR) 875nm per
- ICAO 9303 specification Parts 1-4
- Near ICAO compliant travel documents such as French ID cards
- For information on reading other document types (e.g. bankers cheques) contact IDV Pacific