The Thales Gemalto AT10K Document Reader is designed for the most demanding authentication and identification scenarios for both government and commercial clients
New Generation ID Document Reader
The Thales Gemalto AT10K is a small footprint of modern design Document Reader for use in demanding border management scenarios. It also serves banking, hospitality, travel, and any other industries where you need an accurate and reliable document and ID verification and reading.
With an intuitive design based on an exhaustive analysis of real-life scenarios, the Thales AT10K Document Reader includes an LED “landing light” feedback that guides the user to properly place documents regardless of whether the user is left or right-handed. The lights show a progress bar that informs the user that the reader is processing and when it will finish which is then followed by a clear red cross or green tick indicating the document can be removed. This has been proven to improve first-time read rates especially for infrequent users which reduces frustration and reduces queue times, increasing the reputation of your company.
The reader also features a new document spine hold-down clip that holds down passport books and works on multiple, stapled books.
The reader’s document hood is easily removable to allow for cell phone and tablet reading or use with gloved hands
|Dimensions||30 × 25 × 15 cm|
- Reads and images multiple types of documents in Visible, Infra-red, and Ultra-violet light using 24-bit colour and true-colour image matching technology
- High resolution 550 dpi option includes a high-speed USB 3.1 host port enabling fast image captures
- Reads documents and barcodes placed at any rotation on the glass and presents images correct way up based on features in the document
- Anti-glare technology eliminates image artifacts due to laminate or OVDs
- OCR data capture of the Machine Readable Zone (MRZ)
- Auto-triggering of document capture – the presence of document is automatically detected
- Hoodless operation in many environments
- Internally sealed optical chamber to prevent dust ingress
- Low scratch, low-iron, fully bonded glass with oleophobic coating for low maintenance & easy cleaning-
- Chemically strengthened glass without oleophobic coating option for advanced durability
- Side and bottom mounting points for easy integration into kiosks and desks
- Powered from USB or external power supply
- Complete access to OCR data and images captured via Software Development Kit (SDK)
- Access to images in BMP, PNG, or JPEG format
- Hub – 2 ports for external peripherals
- Optional document spine hold-down clip and optional hood